35th Annual East Coast Toy Soldier Show, Sunday October 29, 2017 (1 Viewer)

William S. Grey

Private 2
The 35th Annual East Coast Toy Soldier Show & Sale will be held on Sunday, October 29, 2017. Please mark your calendars.

Bill

Brad,

Back-issues permitting I hope to be there and see all you gentlemen!:smile2:

Regards,

Louis

Directions to the Show – How do I get there?

To The George and Phyllis Rothman Center
The Rothman Center is located on Temple Avenue, off of Hackensack Ave., South, just a few blocks south of Route 4 and the River Side Square Mall, and only six miles west of the G.W. Bridge and only minutes from the N.J. Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, Routes 4, 17, 46, and I-80.

For Google or Mapquest directions the Rothman Center’s street address is 100 University Plaza Drive, Hackensack, NJ.

Tom & I are all booked to be there!
Facebook Event

Julie

Looking forward to being there in 11 days. {sm3}

George (Minutemen) thinks that I am going to the show, just to be his trusty and noble sidekick, but truth be told I am just going to see you and Tom!

But don't tell him I said that or he'll make me run along the side of the truck on the way down. {sm2}

--- LaRRy

George (Minutemen) thinks that I am going to the show, just to be his trusty and noble sidekick, but truth be told I am just going to see you and Tom!

But don't tell him I said that or he'll make me run along the side of the truck on the way down. {sm2}

--- LaRRy

Keep it up and I'll make you run in front of the truck on the way down.

{sm2}

--- LaRRy

I love that you count the days :eek:

I, on the other hand just realized I needed a hotel room for Sunday night! (EEEEEEKKKK - this is happening just next weekend!)
All good now - last detail is to make sure my retired neighbor is still willing to drop me off and then pick me up from the airport shuttle stop!

Look forward to seeing all you boys there!

Off I go, today, to drive down to George's in Taunton.
Saturday morning, pack the van with all the goodies that will be on our tables come SUNDAY and hit the road.

Saturday night ... start the set up and then ... Sunday morning we are up at 5:00 AM {sm2} :( {sm2} to finish setup.

At that point we hope to see all your smiling faces pour through the door {sm3} {sm4}

Looking forward to see old friends and make new ones.

--- LaRRy

See you all the show! It's a great show and always goes by too fast.

Safe trip to all and get ready for some great stuff.

I wound up getting sick yesterday so I had to miss it. Thanks, everyone who's taken photos and posted them.

Is it true that Canadian actor Mike Myers was there? There is a photo on Facebook to support the claim.

Prost!
Brad

I attended the show and while there was not too much for me to buy I enjoyed the experience and speaking with friends and vendors.
I guess all the new releases and future projects are saved for the Chicago and London shows.
Some interesting antiques and playsets. I scooped up some bargains just to add some duplicates for my dioramas.
Seemed like less vendors and some of them offered non-military toys such as cars, dolls and Christmas decorations.
I was there from 9:00am until 11:00am and the traffic seemed decent but not crowded.
Curious what some of the vendors on this forum though about it.

I wound up getting sick yesterday so I had to miss it. Thanks, everyone who's taken photos and posted them.

Is it true that Canadian actor Mike Myers was there? There is a photo on Facebook to support the claim.

Prost!
Brad

Yup and apparently I talked with him and didn't realize it was him until Julie told me, I hope I wasn't rude!!! I also sold some Britains figures to 2 writes from SNL and didn't know that either, seemed like nice guys!
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back