54mm accessories (1 Viewer)

mr colt 45

Corporal
Hi all: Earlier today I posted on General Matte Discussion this same question. Does anyone know of a dealer or company that sells 54mm accessories like lanterns, cooking pots, dishes, bottles, coffee pots and the such? I already have S&D models, Forty-Third, Groundwork & Diorama Aids, Armand Bayardi and TSSD. Is there anyone else or have I missed anyone? Thanks in advance for any help. "Mr Colt 45"

Hi all: Earlier today I posted on General Matte Discussion this same question. Does anyone know of a dealer or company that sells 54mm accessories like lanterns, cooking pots, dishes, bottles, coffee pots and the such? I already have S&D models, Forty-Third, Groundwork & Diorama Aids, Armand Bayardi and TSSD. Is there anyone else or have I missed anyone? Thanks in advance for any help. "Mr Colt 45"

I'll add my reply here, too. Have you had a look at any of those makers yet?

Try Verlinden, too, both through their own website, and through eBay.

Prost!
Brad

hy look at Phönix he is closed but you can find any things from this and historex have a lot of kitchen tools for Tarverne and campground
greetings
Christopher

Hello
I see this a bit late
Feel free to download the "adress" XLS filr
It contains a page accessories

http://www.mirofsoft.com/adresses/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back