88mm Gun - New thread (2 Viewers)

If you want an 88 for the slightly larger Thomas Gunn and K&C figures, the Eagle Design 88 has excellent detail/paint/weathering and is larger. It would work great with K&C.

Cheers, I have 2, 1 winter and 1 grey one. They are excellent, see below for my picture with some Warpark figures and T Gunn Tank. They are very detailed.

Attachments

• 0a.jpg
    0a.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 659
Hi I just received mine from the states unfortunately the gun shield has split (I don't seem to have a lot of luck everything seems to get broken in transit😭) The model itself is excellent. Right stupid question the model comes with two seats, I have found and attached the one on the side of the dials but can't for the life of me see where the second one attached. Is it a spare seat? If not could someone send me a picture of where it goes please.

Cheers

Gary

Hi I just received mine from the states unfortunately the gun shield has split (I don't seem to have a lot of luck everything seems to get broken in transit😭) The model itself is excellent. Right stupid question the model comes with two seats, I have found and attached the one on the side of the dials but can't for the life of me see where the second one attached. Is it a spare seat? If not could someone send me a picture of where it goes please.

Cheers

Gary

Try googling the real thing and checking it out on there, thats what i did when i was i checking on tool placement for a Panzer IV, when i was making a plastic model of one, whereas the tool placement was different on the 88mm it should be the same..

Cheers

Gary
Gary one seat is for using in firing mode and other is for when gun being towed

I recently obtained a Britains 88mm Flak Gun set after a seller on eBay discounted one to $275…. It was definitely worth that price! It’s a very detailed, well painted/weathered, yet rather fragile model. I hope it’s not a long wait for the additional crew figures as those will really help finish out the set.

I’ve got mine displayed in action with some additional Volks Grenadiers helping to defend the position. Enjoy 😎

3310-A961-A343-4322-A003-5-A081327161-C.jpg

8-A9-EB1-C5-E105-4-EE0-AADA-4-B24001-CE8-AF.jpg

6-A730034-0-E56-4-E68-83-FD-01-E30864-CA73.jpg

37-F6-E7-E6-335-E-405-F-A358-8-FB8253-B8-B2-B.jpg

08-DD1-B9-E-962-F-4-E85-8-E6-E-B687-BA7-D789-C.jpg

Would be nice if soon the rest of the crew for the Flak appears.

Best

Günther
They are currently scheduled to be shipped in early February. The samples are very good and I agree that they will be nice additions to displays. I will try to post a photo of a gun with all of the crew next week.
Ken

They are currently scheduled to be shipped in early February. The samples are very good and I agree that they will be nice additions to displays. I will try to post a photo of a gun with all of the crew next week.
Ken

Great news, Thank you!

Best

Günther

Great news, Thank you!

Best

Günther

Here is a photo I just took of the new overall gray 88mm Flak gun with the add on crews and accessories. There are 3 two figure add on crews and the seated gunner will be included in the gun.

Attachments

• D8ED677D-2109-45B4-9D7D-0D4C8B1B99D3.jpeg
    D8ED677D-2109-45B4-9D7D-0D4C8B1B99D3.jpeg
    440.7 KB · Views: 416
Here is a photo I just took of the new overall gray 88mm Flak gun with the add on crews and accessories. There are 3 two figure add on crews and the seated gunner will be included in the gun.

Love it. Any chance of earlier war crew in summer uniforms?

Love it. Any chance of earlier war crew in summer uniforms?

There is something we are planning that should work for warmer weather conditions. As you probably know the wool uniform was universal issue for most of the temperate climates.

To anyone that has this...is the scale closer to First Legion or King & Country?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back