92nd Gordon Highlanders (1 Viewer)

Ragnar

First Sergeant
Some Highlanders I painted up these are 1/72 made by Waterloo 1815...I really like the poses the box even comes with officers and a horse.

Great work ... even the tartan kilts in 1 72. Hope to see more.

bests
OD

Great work ... even the tartan kilts in 1 72. Hope to see more.

bests
OD

Cheers OD...Well you get 44 figs to each box and I brought two boxes so you might se some more..but they are not easy in this scale so its going to take some patience and a lot of nerve to paint up a bunch of these....but the poses are just perfect for a square!

Hi Ragnar

are they supposed to be issuing this set in 1/32nd - sure that I read this somewhere

Regards
Dave

Hi Dave...on the back of the 1/72 box it does have a release for 1/32 in 2014...but not sure if they will do all the poses though :confused:

If they won't do all the poses in 1/32 I wish someone could convince them to only do the ones that are not available in 1/ 32 already. Timpo has a nice Highland set and the poses in this set that are missing from Timpos set would help to flesh out the Highlanders as a whole. I wouldn't mind more standing firing guys but would more welcome the kneeling receiving guy IF they are only going to release a smaller set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back