A Bridge to Inferno dio (4 Viewers)

sammy719

Major
Hi all,

with the new winter Russians on the way and some winter Germans already here and hoping more to come I have a new diorama builder (blockhaus) to build a winter Russian diorama, as he is new to the 1:30 game he has some impressive modeling skills, anyway he will post pics as he works on this First legion dio...Sammy
fabrimig11.jpg

Hello all,
I´m very excited about this project, it´s the firast time that I will make a 1:30 scene; this scale give the oportunity of give extradetail in the pieces. I want depict here a storming russian across a bridge. This brigde will be in wood as you can see in a lot of photos from Eastern Front. In the next week I will put ere the in process photos for a free discusion with other members of the community.

pont_zpsf9f52d0e.jpg

Cheers

How big is your house Sammy? Awesome building and im looking forward to seeing more of this bloke's work.

Tom

Hello all,
I´m very excited about this project, it´s the firast time that I will make a 1:30 scene; this scale give the oportunity of give extradetail in the pieces. I want depict here a storming russian across a bridge. This brigde will be in wood as you can see in a lot of photos from Eastern Front. In the next week I will put ere the in process photos for a free discusion with other members of the community.

pont_zpsf9f52d0e.jpg

Cheers

Hallo,
Really looking forward to watching this progress , sounds like a very interesting theme . Thanks for posting on the forum and a big welcome always wonderful to have a new member and one with such a Great talent as well . Regards Gebhard

Hi all,

with the new winter Russians on the way and some winter Germans already here and hoping more to come I have a new diorama builder (blockhaus) to build a winter Russian diorama, as he is new to the 1:30 game he has some impressive modeling skills, anyway he will post pics as he works on this First legion dio...Sammy
fabrimig11.jpg

Holy Toledo{eek3}.....WOW..Sammy....This is going to be an excellent Stalingrad diorama. Keep us posted on the progress of this project.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Looking forward to following the development of this one.

Frank

How big is your house Sammy? Awesome building and im looking forward to seeing more of this bloke's work.

Tom

Hi Tom, this pic I posted is of some 1:35 work that Carlos has done, I wish it were mine!! But looking forward to seeing how the bridge dio comes to life, stay tuned...Sammy

Sammy,

This looks like you'll be having another great dio for your collection. Congratulations.

Brad

That building is superlative. It surpasses much "museum quality" work I have seen and is a real work of craftsmanship.

If I were in your shoes the anticipation of the bridge would be eating me alive.

I want show the construction of the diorama from the start.
afthr you have the idea start how made them, a plan from a true thing is need. I find this from a russian book about bridges, thus we can studiings this.

img014_zpsfd276c40.jpg

Absolutely Amazing Work-Bravo ! :salute::
Sammy, you are one lucky man, looking forward to more pics.
mike

Hi Carlos, thanks for the update, just hope you can read Russian better then me :) ...Sammy

puente3_zpsf10430fa.jpg

puente1_zps6b7e04d4.jpg

puente2_zps0d4befbb.jpg

Hello, now I want show here the forst piece of the bridge, this time is the base pillar. I made it with wood.

Hi Carlos, wow, lots of detail in the bridge section so far, can't wait to see it painted and weathered, thanks for the update...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back