A Bridge to Inferno dio (2 Viewers)

Cant wait to see this done. Sammy you have one awesome dio on your hands! Brad

afther have finished the bridge , it´s time to start with the bunker that guard it,

:salute:::salute:::salute::
Wow, glad I checked this thread for updates! Incredible work and I can't wait to see the finished product.

this is the bunker, the main volume is near is completion, soon Lola will start the hill where he is situated

Lola continue working in the bunker that guard the bridge. soon more news from the Road to Inferno

Really starting to come together Carlos, once Lola starts the ground works it will look superb!! Thanks for the update...Sammy

Outstanding. Oh, Sammy...I tried responding to your message but your mail box was filled. But more fl figures will be on the way! :)

WOW ,
This is really coming together and looking FANTASTIC:salute:::salute:: I'm totally jealous Sammy. Regards Gebhard
Thanks Gebs, and others for the nice comments, its been a long journey on this project but it was I tended to be as other projects were in the works for both Carlos and myself as well as Carlos partner Lola, she is very busy as well, things are starting to take shape in the over all look of the dio, now to add the pieces together and paint, terrain and foliage, speaking of which we decided to use a warmer climate instead of a cold winter to see the terrain works in full color instead of being buried by snow, stay tuned for updates on this project...Aammy

Thanks Gebs, and others for the nice comments, its been a long journey on this project but it was I tended to be as other projects were in the works for both Carlos and myself as well as Carlos partner Lola, she is very busy as well, things are starting to take shape in the over all look of the dio, now to add the pieces together and paint, terrain and foliage, speaking of which we decided to use a warmer climate instead of a cold winter to see the terrain works in full color instead of being buried by snow, stay tuned for updates on this project...Aammy

Hi Sammy,
It really is looking nice, I'm also glad you decided to go with the warmer weather choice I think it will really highlight the artistry involved in such a project. Looking forward to seeing the progress, and thanks for sharing it with the membership it really deserves to be seen. Regards Gebhard

This should be a great looking project once completed. Its a tease every time its updated though. I'm ready to see the final product^&grin

This should be a great looking project once completed. Its a tease every time its updated though. I'm ready to see the final product^&grin
I'm looking forward to it also Joe, I always enjoy watching a thought on paper, then the rough draft to watching one come to life, can't wait to Lola and her terrain part...Sammy

Taking shape, coming together nicely. Plenty of potential with this layout.^&cool, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back