villagehorse

Lieutenant General
Under attack, left wall. Robin.

Attachments

• P3050001.jpg
    P3050001.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 445
Very impressive.

I have heard the elders speak of the legendary collector who does not keep the boxes. Are you the one of whom they speak?

Yep that is impressive Robin when we having a get together in Adelaide.

A hugely impressive number of figures. Now I know where all the JJD Gatling guns are.^&cool -- Al

You continue to out do yourself Robin with your photo dioramas and the prove of the pudding goes with saying with this one. Thank you for the time and effort you've spent good sir in putting it all together. It sure would have brrn fun spending the time with you doing so...........Joe:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Last edited:
Well done on your collection of Jenkin's Sudan sets. Very impressive and thanks for the picture Robin. John

Excellent picture Robin - Boxes are so that the postman can deliver them! Bins are for the boxes - so the bin-man can dispose of them. Well done. jb:D

Robin mate,
Sweet cobber, very sweet. It was a great pleasure on my first day back in the Land of OZ to, over a nice cup of tea, feast my eyes on that great lay out. I saw some great dios overseas but that is up with the best of them.
Cheers Howard

Hi Robin,
I spy an Egyptian on foot next to the Sons of the Empire standing British Officer. Where is he from?
By the way, great use of the wounded JJD Gordon being stretchered away by Britains Zulu stretcher bearers?
I like the Heritage mounted officers as well!

Pete

Robin mate,
Sweet cobber, very sweet. It was a great pleasure on my first day back in the Land of OZ to, over a nice cup of tea, feast my eyes on that great lay out. I saw some great dios overseas but that is up with the best of them.
Cheers Howard

Nice to have you back safe and sound. The sights you must have seen in last month must have been amazing. Robin.

Excellent Robin!!
Makes my square look tiny in comparison!

Pete

You know what they say LESS IS MORE, think your layout is every bit as good if not better than mine. The terrain boards set it off. The Egyptians are from the crew of the Britain's Nile Steamer. I agree about the Heritage horses, really nice. Thanks for your kind words. Robin.

Hi Robin,
Any chance of more pictures of the left wall under attack?

Thanks

Pete

Absolutely impressive!! Now I know why there is a shortage of inventory. Thanks for sharing. Love it. Chuck :salute:::salute:: {bravo}}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back