A little of my collection (1 Viewer)

thrawn

Corporal
I can certainly make no claims as to my photography skills, especially when compared to some of the masters this forum boasts, but here are a few snaps of what my wife allows me to display. ;) I hope you guys enjoy.
Best,
Josh

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Mostly Napoleonics, with a little bit of AWI. I'm sure some of my new ACW will make it in eventually. :)

Looks like you have a good growing collection. Don't take no guff from "she who must be obeyed." ^&grin

Sneak in a few more while she's in training :wink2:

Brad

Hi Josh,

Thanks for sharing these pics of your collection. Feel free to post more at any time. I don't think anyone here gets tired of seeing toy soldiers displayed.

Mark

May I add, nice collection, Josh, thanks for sharing it with us, and I really like that cabinet!

Prost!
Brad

Thanks guys! :D Brad, Oh don't worry, I manage to always keep adding. She's actually really good about indulging my addiction. Mark, I don't see how anyone could. Brad, thank you it was a gift from my in-laws. Who says in-laws are always a bad thing. ;)
Josh

Nice collection!

Britains figures certainly display extremely well... Like those Rev War figures a lot...!!! :)

You have chosen some very nice figures for your collection Josh. ^&cool May I humbly suggest that a few camels wouldn’t go amiss! :wink2:^&grin

Jeff :salute::

Excellent. So your main interests are Napoleonic and AWI, is that right?

Walt

I like your collection, however, where did you find the cabinet, I love it.
Benjamin

Walt,
My main interest in Napoleonics, but Britains really drew me into the AWI with their amazing Irish Grenadiers. I also recently started collecting Civil War sets as well, and I gather AZW sets for my dads collection. All that being said, if I had to choose just one it would be Naps.

Ben,
Thank you, I really love it too. My mother in-law found it in an antique store here in Alabama. I'm not sure of the exact store.

Best,
Josh

Looks great, like you I am finding myself drawn to more and more eras to collect :)

Ruggles,
Thank you, yes it gets to be quite difficult to fight the temptation. Britains just flat out makes amazing stuff. I have been successful in sticking to Britains, though some of the First Legion stuff calls to me pretty hard.
Best,
Josh

The collection grows! Received the two newest Scott's Grey Troopers today. They are magnificient as is to be expected from Britains.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 116
The collection grows! Received the two newest Scott's Grey Troopers today. They are magnificient as is to be expected from Britains.

I have a whopping 3 mounted figures in my collection, I need more {sm2}

Those you picked up are great looking, congrats!

Thanks Ruggles, I agree! I don't think it's possible to have too many mounted troops. {sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back