A Little Something For The Weekend, Sir! (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Thought you might like to see a few "happpy snaps" of a BIG warbird that just flew in.

Enjoy and... happy flying!

Andy C.

AIR063C_Ju 52_(Winter)_(1).jpg

AIR063C_Ju 52_(Winter)_(5).jpg

AIR063C_Ju 52_(Winter)_(3).jpg

AIR063C_Ju 52_(Winter)_(4).jpg

Oh, my, what a fantastic looking bird. If I only had the money {eek3}

Congrats Andy and to whoever adds this to their collection :smile2:

Brad

1/30: you need a lot of room ^&grin

It is a big model, but doesn't appear to be 1/30. The JU52 was a very large aircraft. The figures stand too tall against it, doorway too small for figures, etc for it to be 1/30. Looks great though.

WOW !!

Eine grossen flugenmachine.

I bet the WW2 collectors will be ecstatic with this bird

Well Done Andy,

John

Lovely model. I wonder if it made of composite materials because if it was all polystone it would be very heavy. I have the Corgi model in 1:72 and it is a big model. At 1:30 it must be huge. {sm3} with a wingspan of 38 inches and a length of 25 inches.

Terry

Wow, superb looking aircraft, what a lovely model. ^&cool

Rob

Agree about the scale to the figures. Nice though
Mitch

It is a big model, but doesn't appear to be 1/30. The JU52 was a very large aircraft. The figures stand too tall against it, doorway too small for figures, etc for it to be 1/30. Looks great though.

Beautiful airplane! Would love to have one... Just to add to the discussion, not that it matters towards the desireability of the model for me, but in fact it seems not to be in 1/30 as already pointed out bellow. I'm not a rivet counter, but it looks more like 1/32...:rolleyes2:

According to Bill Sager's website, $2,500.

$2,500, for that kind of money you can buy a real one . Although a fantastic airplane, I am afraid my purse can't afford it . pitty !!!!!
guy:(

Yes, a fantastic looking plane and probably well worth the $2,500.
I am even more glad that I am a AWI focused collector. That is about "60 - 65" figures for me. {sm4}{sm4}

If funds were unlimited or if the better half would go for it i would be in.But the reality is ??

Andy mate,
Where is the AK version? It would look great sitting on a Desert air strip dio with a STUKA beside it.
I think you know my feelings about snow. ^&grin However, a nice looking plane but an AK would be the cream on the cake.:smile2:
Cheers Howard

Great looking aircraft. I thought I read somewhere in these various warbird threads that they were all made from wood in 1/32 scale. -- Al

This plane is superb and looks terrific with the figures posted...my favorite is the third photo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back