A missing scene discovered ! (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
A Scene from a missing episode of, It Ain't half hot Mum, discovered !

The missing RA Concert Party turns up on the Allied base perimeter shortly after the Japanese attack had been repulsed.
But with the troops on high alert there is no opportunity for "Gloria" to do his turn and with the Sergeant Major ordering them to de-bus and only to take the essentials, sends the truck carrying their costumes trunk to the bases Aid station.
The Concert Party quickly drag off this essential item under the watchful eye of their temporary commander, Major Swizzle-Stick, A man who is obsessed with Pink Gin's and the RAF, he regularly wears a Wing Commanders uniform complete with Mae West ! He's a dab hand with a Webley and an animal lover and goes nowhere without his pet Cat Tiddles, who is currently examining the bushes.

Unfortunately there are no other scenes known to exist from this never shown on TV missing episode !

Steve
27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

that's a great diorama! There's plenty of things...and a lot of light! As always,every little detail was played to perfection..:smile2: I like your style!!!

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

Trying to locate Lofty, but I guess he is rather short so easily lost in this jungle.^&grin, Robin.

Very impressive scene with the jungle surround and rock formations. Also like the contrast difference in the damp and dry ground you have created. There is nothing like a bit of comedy in some dioramas to forget the desperate times of war. Regards Greg.

Hi Steve,

that's a great diorama! There's plenty of things...and a lot of light! As always,every little detail was played to perfection..:smile2: I like your style!!!

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

Thanks Enrico. Had a bit of Sun today otherwise it would of just been weak Winter sunlight pretending it's hot humid Burmese Sunlight !^&confuse

Trying to locate Lofty, but I guess he is rather short so easily lost in this jungle.^&grin, Robin.

Alas don't have any Pith Helmet wearing figures as yet. Perhaps Lofty and the Sgt Major are off singing Whispering grass Robin !^&grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOGPeJ-suCM

Very impressive scene with the jungle surround and rock formations. Also like the contrast difference in the damp and dry ground you have created. There is nothing like a bit of comedy in some dioramas to forget the desperate times of war. Regards Greg.

Cheers Greg. Glad you enjoyed the humour !

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back