A New Venture, A New Range! (1 Viewer)

BattlewagonBruce

Corporal
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new venture.

THE WARRIOR CASTE!

Gareth Morgan and Bruce Murray have combined forces in the new Toy Soldier Manufacturer.

Our first range is The Varangian Guard of the eleventh century.

The figures are 1:30 scale matte finished.

To order contact brucembonus@hotmail.co.uk Other details are on the website at:

http://www.warriorcaste.co.uk

The figures are £40/$55 each. The Bannerman VAR30-005 is £50/$68

IMG_5944.JPEG

IMG_5946.JPEG

IMG_6154.JPEG
VAR30-005

IMG_5953.JPEG

IMG_6162.JPEG

More ranges are planned and being sculpted at present.

I have several US cavalry figures from Morgan Miniatures, I look forward to future US cavalry mounted figures.

Fantastic. That's great news. We can never have enough toy soldier producers. Good luck men

Jas

Curious if anyone in the States will carry this line?
Thanks,
MikeNick

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new venture.

THE WARRIOR CASTE!

Gareth Morgan and Bruce Murray have combined forces in the new Toy Soldier Manufacturer.

Our first range is The Varangian Guard of the eleventh century.

The figures are 1:30 scale matte finished.

To order contact brucembonus@hotmail.co.uk Other details are on the website at:

http://www.warriorcaste.co.uk

The figures are £40/$55 each. The Bannerman VAR30-005 is £50/$68

View attachment 270839

View attachment 270840

View attachment 270841
VAR30-005

View attachment 270842

View attachment 270843

More ranges are planned and being sculpted at present.

We love our Morgan's Aztecs and Conquistadores! We have 25 altogether and they fit very well with JJD's new range. The Varangian fellow with the round red Chi-Ro help up in the air seems to be a must for this range...
Best Wishes & Good Health,
Paddy

I could go for these. I m always on the look out for something a little different. I got some Ready4action WW2 Polish cavalry some years back, when I visited the UK, and they were nicely done. I would be more tempted if there was some Middle Eastern opposition. Any plans Bruce?

I could go for these. I m always on the look out for something a little different. I got some Ready4action WW2 Polish cavalry some years back, when I visited the UK, and they were nicely done. I would be more tempted if there was some Middle Eastern opposition. Any plans Bruce?

We are planning to expand the range with some opposition. You can order from me if you want some Varangians. Thanks for the kind words.

Some news

Firstly, our website now features shop functionality.

Have a look at http://www.warriorcaste.co.uk

Secondly, we have launched 3 figure sets of the Varangian Guard which are on promotion for the rest of March. They are on sale at £99 now.

three1.jpg
three2.jpg

three3.jpg

Thirdly, we have an informative article in the next issue of Toy Soldier Collector & Historical Figures about The Varangian Guard.

More figures are on the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back