A question or two about ordering from Hong Kong (1 Viewer)

I'm going to order $703 dollars worth of stuff to over here in the UK

Does anyone else have experience ordering from Hong Kong? I've only ever used the UK site, but obviously now that's gone.

I want to know how much tax and import duty will be on top of the $703 and how long it will take to arrive at my house?

Does anyone else have experience ordering from Hong Kong? I've only ever used the UK site, but obviously now that's gone.

I want to know how much tax and import duty will be on top of the $703 and how long it will take to arrive at my house?

I believe, although don't quote me on this, that it's 20% VAT on imports over £134.

I'd suggest you send Kin Ng a message from the website as she is VERY efficient, friendly and helpful.

Hi you contacted ec toys in Blackpool he carries the full range

Guys I regularlly buy from Hong Kong and Kin Ng is excellent, always responsive and helpful. What you pay is the list price plus delivery. Fedex then charge for the VAT for the UK.

Its smooth and easy and no hassles . Good to know about ectoys though!

I believe, although don't quote me on this, that it's 20% VAT on imports over £134.

I'd suggest you send Kin Ng a message from the website as she is VERY efficient, friendly and helpful.

I paid the $703, and guess what? Parcelforce never made me pay an import fee or the 20% vat, I just simply paid the $703 and they even sent me a free item worth $40, and now they're sending me a $200 tank with this next order. Chuffed to bits.

I paid the $703, and guess what? Parcelforce never made me pay an import fee or the 20% vat, I just simply paid the $703 and they even sent me a free item worth $40, and now they're sending me a $200 tank with this next order. Chuffed to bits.

Lucky you ... I have paid £2.5k in import duties in the last fortnight . Would be nice if one of my shipments went under the radar occassionally .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back