A year I'll never forget (1 Viewer)

Sammy:

The toughest thing about life is that it gives you the test first and the lesson later.

Hang in there, as trite as it sounds it will get better.

-Jason

Been brought to my attention that this thread is to revealing about my mental health in the past year, I have no problem in sharing details about the **** I have gone through and hopefully coming out of this disease a better person, but if mods need to delete the thread, no problem here, the last of my worries is a post on a forum.

Been brought to my attention that this thread is to revealing about my mental health in the past year, I have no problem in sharing details about the **** I have gone through and hopefully coming out of this disease a better person, but if mods need to delete the thread, no problem here, the last of my worries is a post on a forum.

Sammy:

Again, great posts, no need to back down.

Stay strong.

Best,
Jason

Last edited:
Things are so bad this year that they can't even celebrate Christmas in Bethlehem for fear of a terrorist attack. What a world we live in with endless wars and people who have never met wanting to kill each other for reasons that they have long forgotten. If you spend too much time watching cable news and reading social media, there is a lot of reason to lose hope. What I find in the real world, however, is much different. There are plenty of idiots and some loons, but the vast majority of people are kind or at least well intentioned if given half a chance and a reason to look up from their phones. Much different than the grim world view of the mass media.

Things are so bad this year that they can't even celebrate Christmas in Bethlehem for fear of a terrorist attack. What a world we live in with endless wars and people who have never met wanting to kill each other for reasons that they have long forgotten. If you spend too much time watching cable news and reading social media, there is a lot of reason to lose hope. What I find in the real world, however, is much different. There are plenty of idiots and some loons, but the vast majority of people are kind or at least well intentioned if given half a chance and a reason to look up from their phones. Much different than the grim world view of the mass media.

Spot on comment!!!! Every media, social, newspapers etc.push thier personal agenda, left ,right, progressive, extremists whatever....it's like these information wars actually want War, hate, Strife for all the world,....and you are correct, turn off the Television, delete news Apps on the phone and you'd be amazed how much more happiness then sad in my own world and around me is so much better off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back