Abrans and Leopard 2 (1 Viewer)

I don't see any craziness in Poppo's thread. He clearly has strong feelings about this matter, but he hasn't resorted to the lies of the Enemy...
Best Wishes Mate & I hope you support Europe against its foes as I hope we will support AUS/NZ and Japan/SouthKoera, etc. against yours.
Cheers as always,
Paddy

I have strong feelings because I have studied well ww2 and I hope that the lesson has been learned....Putin is a gangster but he is not crazy; he thought that he had got Europe in his pocket because we were totally depending on the Russian gas and in some measure also oil.
Then he made massacre in Cecenia, the west said nothing. Then attacked Ossetia, north Georgia, still the west did nothing...He used chemical weapons and killed lot of civilians in Syria, still no reaction, the Us left middle east.Even after the invasion of Crimea in 2014, the west did nothing and so he went on the higher level trying to invade the whole Ukraine..But hopefully till now has failed. The west has finally started to wake up. As a gangster he threatens in difficult moments for him, but the risks are not big, in fact, he has understood that the aid will continue in any case.
Putin is counting on the fear and cowardice of Western public opinion. If cowardice prevails, he will perceive it as weakness and will attack other countries until he is stopped.
Hitler did the same.Not another Munich, I hope. Let's understand that the world has changed and it will not be like it used to be anymore.

..jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back