ACW Homecasting and Conversions (1 Viewer)

You are a very talented man.Very well done!:salute::
Mark

Hello little news of my Works this is an ACW Standardbearer of the CSA this Figure I have molded and cast in pewter. The banner I made ​​with tempo and waterproof wood glue. the stars come out of the craft store.
To flag: it consists of two layers. In the middle of the flag pole is inserted. then the pages were put together. Made of paper strips, a cross is now inserted on each side. then distributed 13 stars on Jese side and fixed with superglue. Allow to dry for a short time but not too long. then come two layers tempo handkerchief over again. Ending with press on with a wet brush the cloth on the stars and with the brush folding to the arbeiten.Nun wrest the flag to the designated character and Korei yaw the folds again. if the flag is dry it will remain firm and stable in their attitude. wish you much joy and pass the test. greeting ChristopherView attachment 144791View attachment 144793View attachment 144794View attachment 144795View attachment 144791View attachment 144793View attachment 144794View attachment 144795
Excellent Job !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back