ACW Personalities (1 Viewer)

Lo1863

Sergeant First Class
I know we have four releases at the moment (Buford, Reynolds, Lee, and Longstreet), but I was wondering if First Legion still plans on releasing a large amount of personalities for their American Civil War range to match their infantry until releases so far? I know Matt stated on this forum when the range was first released that "we'll do the personalities which match our releases at the Brigade/Divisional/Corps level before we'll jump up to a Lee or a Meade." I'm not complaining about Lee and Longstreet being released so early as I LOVE those, but it would be nice to see some personalities to match the units so far such as: A.P. Hill, Henry Heath, Cutler, Wadsworth, etc. And let's have some that are on foot so they are not so pricey and fragile! I love ACW personality figures so I am hoping to see a lot from First Legion as the range develops. I just hope they are still in the plans to do so...

Guess there is not as many people collecting their ACW line as I thought... :confused:

Hang in there Cam. I suspect we will have some new releases soon.

Hang in there Cam. I suspect we will have some new releases soon.

Oh I'm hanging in there just fine Brad. I just wonder how popular this range is considering the lack of responses from forum members.

Put me down for Wadsworth! 👍

After doing some reading this evening about the two regiments last released by First Legion, the 56th Pennsylvania and 147th New York, we REALLY need General James S. Wadsworth to be released! From my knowledge he has never been produced by a toy soldier company before. BRING HIM ON!! :D

Guess there is not as many people collecting their ACW line as I thought... :confused:

I meant to reply earlier. I would love to get the Corps commanders first on both sides and then work down to division, brigade and regimental commanders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back