ACW Union troops (1 Viewer)

Tex

Corporal
I assume that K&C probably already has some idea of the types of federals it will produce. Does anybody know if they will be generic infantry, zouaves, Iron Brigade, etc? I am hoping for iron brigade, personally. The Hardee hats and frock coats are a sharp uniform.

The collectors showcase has some iron brigade figures. I've seen them at the show and they where good. The mounted figures are the best I've ever seen. Well the horses that is. I heard they are also coming out with some zouaves sometime around the hollidays too. They have photos of all of these in there threads. I hope that helps.:D

I am hoping for a regular hard fighting union infantry brigade. I am getting a bit tire of the 20th maine, irish brigade, and iron brigade:). Also these units limit me to certain battles

It doesnt matter to me who they are - as long there is alot of Union Dead Figures :eek:...........did I say that out loud ?? :p

LEE !

:D :D :D

Hi Guys,

K&C’s American Civil War Union Troops are still in the development stages and all the decisions have not yet been made about these figures. What I can tell you guys is that they will feature a wide range of ‘actions poses’ and are scheduled for release in mid ’08.

Best,

Thanks for the update!
I eagerly await their release (now I need to panhandle on a street corner...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back