Aeroart Shipoing ? (1 Viewer)

Panzer ace

Lieutenant Colonel
Can someone please let me know if Aeroart figures ship safely? I am considering purchasing from their website and having the items shipped.

I have only purchased figures directly from Thor at the Westcoaster over the years and then they have been driven to my Bay Area home so they were never shipped.

Jason, I’ve only purchased a couple of figures directly from them but never had an issue.

No issue here either, they custom cut the foam in the boxes as well as pack the figures very well.
Tom

I've complained about shipping to people who were not responsible myself:redface2:.
I've learned to check the whole shipping chain before you judge.
Shipping problems are such a burner! Stay calm{eek3}
Best Wishes
Paddy

Can someone please let me know if Aeroart figures ship safely? I am considering purchasing from their website and having the items shipped.

I have only purchased figures directly from Thor at the Westcoaster over the years and then they have been driven to my Bay Area home so they were never shipped.

Had set shipped to UK, arrived in perfect condition. Was v v well packaged

wanted to also add Thor and Nikki and Lawrence I consider personal friends and from a business sense, they deliver outstanding service and quality!
Tom

Bar, Tom and Others,

Thank you so much for the replies!

I am going to place my order this weekend.

Best,
Jason

I have purchased MANY figures from AeroArt.

they have a fitted foam lined box custom sized for the figure, which is also in soft tissue.
this box is impact protected inside a larger box with extra protection.

And they ship priority, so less time in danger zone.

I have never received a soldier with ANY damage.

I have gotten a few boxes where the outer was beat up pretty bad.

You will be fine.

Order away.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back