Afrika Korps - Commanders review orders (1 Viewer)

phoenix26

Private
jy20-1.jpgjy20.jpgBattalion commanders gather near a destroyed desert village to go over the next attack plans against the British in Libya in late 1941. Their PzI and PzII tanks are no longer suitable for front line attacks and so are used now by Regimental and Battalion commanders.

Excellent scene mate, it makes me want to purchase some more of those FL AK troops!

Tom

Nice Diorama:salute::....I really like the Desert Panzer II.:salute::...I believe this was released from "Eagle Designs" and works well with FL DAK

Nice Diorama:salute::....I really like the Desert Panzer II.:salute::...I believe this was released from "Eagle Designs" and works well with FL DAK

I bought this model from China and then completely reworked and repainted it.pzIIF.jpg

Very Nice Re-Paint:smile2:....Well done:salute:::salute::.....Also not bad right out of the box as well.....Can you show more pictures of the re-worked panzer II from other camera angles???...Very nice paint and weathering:salute::.....did you do this yourself?

The Eagle Design Panzer II has amazing quality and detail for the price. Excellent repaint and photos. I wonder when FL will offer metal tracks on their Panzers?

Very Nice Re-Paint:smile2:....Well done:salute:::salute::.....Also not bad right out of the box as well.....Can you show more pictures of the re-worked panzer II from other camera angles???...Very nice paint and weathering:salute::.....did you do this yourself?

II.jpgII2.jpg

Attachments

• II.jpg
    II.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 440
Everybit as nice as my K&C Panzer II and even better with the metal tracks. Eagle Design needs to provide a figure if they are to be competitive IMO.

Beautiful Re-paint:smile2:....nice details......Now that's how a desert panzer II should look:salute:::salute:::salute::.....Thank you for sharing your work.

Would love to know how you added that Rommelkiste. I haven't seen Panzer II's with it, but it is a great idea.

It is a great idea:salute::.....Really like it....Did this tank turret bin addition come from a 1:35 scale kit like Tamiya???

Last edited:
It is a great idea:salute::.....Really like it....Did this tank turret bin addition come from a 1:35 scale kit like Tamiya???

It came from my "leftover parts" box of 1/35 and 1/32 details. It really changes the look of the tank. I will have more pictures next week to share.

Phoenix 26, ....Looking forward to more pictures and desert dio's of the up-graded AK Panzer II by Eagle Designs....The addition of the Turret Bin to the model converts the Panzer II Ausf A to Panzer II Ausf F...Is that correct?

Phoenix 26, ....Looking forward to more pictures and desert dio's of the up-graded AK Panzer II by Eagle Designs....The addition of the Turret Bin to the model converts the Panzer II Ausf A to Panzer II Ausf F...Is that correct?
The Eagle model is already ausf F, but only some had the bin added. I should have new pictures tomorrow. I'm glad you like the diorama shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back