AIP offering new configurations of old sets (1 Viewer)

rahway

Staff Sergeant
Armies in Plastic continues to repackage their Crimean War Cavalry as Napoleonic units. The Hussars and Dragoons are available in various colors.

The Napoleonic and AWI artillery crews are being offered as sets of 15 crew with no guns.

The order threshold for free shipping has been lowered.

https://www.armiesinplastic.com/index.html

I would like to shout the praises of AIPs fantastic customer service. I purchased Fort Morocco Playset from their source company about 5 years ago and left it unopened in my garage until my grandson turned six. I opened the set with him a few weeks back and discovered one of the wall front pieces was warped. I called the owner and asked if he had any replacements, which he said he would send me if he could dig any up. Needless to say, he shipped me an entire new wall section for the fort and even sent extra wall front pieces on his dime.

Armies in Plastic continues to repackage their Crimean War Cavalry as Napoleonic units. The Hussars and Dragoons are available in various colors.

The Napoleonic and AWI artillery crews are being offered as sets of 15 crew with no guns.

The order threshold for free shipping has been lowered.

https://www.armiesinplastic.com/index.html

I might buy some British RHA in that new configuration for the heads. They are great for conversions of AWI units and even some early Napoleonic British cavalry.

I would like to shout the praises of AIPs fantastic customer service. I purchased Fort Morocco Playset from their source company about 5 years ago and left it unopened in my garage until my grandson turned six. I opened the set with him a few weeks back and discovered one of the wall front pieces was warped. I called the owner and asked if he had any replacements, which he said he would send me if he could dig any up. Needless to say, he shipped me an entire new wall section for the fort and even sent extra wall front pieces on his dime.

Tony has always given top-notch service. Kudos to him in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back