Alamo collector cards (1 Viewer)

Alexdakar

Command Sergeant Major
Has anyone checked out the mini collector cards that come with the Alamo figures. I thought that was pretty cool and was wondering if any other ranges maybe Naps have these.

As far as i know its only the new alamo releases that have these collector cards......

I also thought it was a neat idea. Would be great for all ranges, just make up stories for each figure.
Gary

Ah.....where exactly are the cards located? I've got several figures, and I haven't noticed any cards.

Njja

Ah.....where exactly are the cards located? I've got several figures, and I haven't noticed any cards.

Njja

They are in the boxes of the new Alamo sets and they look like these.

2569640512_0ff3eb751f.jpg

2569640616_68162cfb23.jpg

Okay, now would be a good time to tell me this is something new......after I have looked in all the boxes of the eariler figures!
It was really no problem, I love searching for the easy place I found to put that particular series of boxes......funny how it seemed like a good idea at the time.:D

Njja

Yes, I have my cards too. I was wondering about making our own for the other previous figrures. Any ideas?:rolleyes:

Yes, I have my cards too. I was wondering about making our own for the other previous figrures. Any ideas?:rolleyes:

Check the Collector Cards Series started by Randy in the Diorama Thread you'll be able to produce your own cards with a story line up front. I've been having fun creating my own.......The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back