Albion Figures Indian Army Series (1 Viewer)

tdubel

Major
While digging thru the collection over the holiday, I found this set and thought I would share. It is a unique one and I have never seen another! Indian Army Pontoon Bridge set - British Colonial:

Quite unique, the ropes are real that they are holding and the scenery is hand done in wood and scenic covering. Bottoms are all stamped factory made. Quite rare to find the attention to those kind of details today.

Enjoy
TD

That is a great set, Tom. I have never seen it before, in fact, one doesn't see Albion products very often. But it surely looks like Peter Cowan's typical thematic output, as more commonly found in his Kingcast line.

That is a great set, Tom. I have never seen it before, in fact, one doesn't see Albion products very often. But it surely looks like Peter Cowan's typical thematic output, as more commonly found in his Kingcast line.

Hi Mike,
Cowan is probably my favorite. I have 3 new holy grail quests this year:

1. Kingcast Elephant Gatlin Gun set with kneeling elephant
2. Kingcast Civilian STeam Tractor Set (Green one, I have the other 2)
3. Kingcast Indian Army Balloon Set (I have the Civilian one)

TD

While digging thru the collection over the holiday, I found this set and thought I would share. It is a unique one and I have never seen another! Indian Army Pontoon Bridge set - British Colonial:

Quite unique, the ropes are real that they are holding and the scenery is hand done in wood and scenic covering. Bottoms are all stamped factory made. Quite rare to find the attention to those kind of details today.

Enjoy
TD
Tom: Very nice and unique set. Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back