All the King's Men at Chicago Show (1 Viewer)

AlltheKingsMen

Private 2
"The Chicago Show," also known as the Old Toy Soldier Show is Sunday September 23rd at the Schaumburg Hyatt. It's the biggest toy soldier show in North America, and has the added treat of early room selling. Dealers show up days in advance of the actual convention to sell toy soldiers from their hotel rooms on the 4th and 5th floors of the Hyatt.

You can check out the show URL here: www.toysoldiershow.com

All the King's Men will be there and open for business as of Friday. We'll be in room 5302, with all of our "Washington's Victory" playsets and bagged regiments on hand. We'll then be down on the convention floor Sunday.

Please check us out: http://allthekingsmentoysoldiers.com/

We know that collectors like to indulge at the show, which means you can't always carry home what you'd like to get. We have the answer: free shipping to the Continental US on any individual order of $200+ USD. This offer doesn't just apply to show attendees. We're extending it to anyone in the Continental US -- sort of a virtual convention for everyone who can't make it to Chicago.

So, if you're going to the show, look out for us. If you can't make it, give us a call or email and we'll try to capture the spirit of the convention for you.

Ken Cliffe
ATKM

Hi Ken, I met you at the early selling part and bought a set of the artillery. They are very nice castings. I look forward to painting them.:)

Thanks for your support, Vampire. Glad you like the figures. Let me know if I can help you out with any others, or if you just want to talk the hobby.

Ken
ATKM

Thanks for your support, Vampire. Glad you like the figures. Let me know if I can help you out with any others, or if you just want to talk the hobby.

Ken
ATKM

Thanks ! Do you have any completed set pictures that I can use for a paint guide?

Thanks ! Do you have any completed set pictures that I can use for a paint guide?

Sorry for the delay in responding to you, Vampire. The best I have to offer regarding painting guides for the Hessians and Continentals is the home page on the All the King's Men site. There are lots of painted images here:

http://www.allthekingsmentoysoldiers.com

Otherwise, I suggest the Mollo books on the AWI.

Ken
ATKM

Thanks for the link.

Here is a picture of a completed set

Where do I find a flag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back