Allies move up the line (1 Viewer)

Mitch

Major General
Guys...

Don't post many allied dio's but, thought these looked great and are some excellent K&C releases.
Mitch

Attachments

• DSCF2537.jpg
    DSCF2537.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 328
  • DSCF2542.jpg
    DSCF2542.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCF2546.jpg
    DSCF2546.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 339
Mitch
very nice. They just missed a German convoy on that same road by half a day.
love that little Stuart tank
guy:smile2:

Mitch, I was checking out all ur pics you have got some nice paint skills and creativity. Nice collection
cant wait to see more. :salute::

Thanks for that. There is plenty more coming well, splattered around visiting the mecca to see the Toon playing from next week!!!!!
Mitch

Mitch, I was checking out all ur pics you have got some nice paint skills and creativity. Nice collection
cant wait to see more. :salute::

Another great set up Mitch. Good to see some Allied pieces as well. All oldies but goodies.:) The sandbagged Sherman is one of my all time favorites from K&C.

Duke..

Thanks. I don't post very much allied stuff at all but, I agree that the Sherman SL was something special.
Mitch

Another great set up Mitch. Good to see some Allied pieces as well. All oldies but goodies.:) The sandbagged Sherman is one of my all time favorites from K&C.

Very nice pieces you have there. It's good to see you posting your collection. I love the Stuart tank. It's one of my favourite AFVs.

Mitch
very nice. They just missed a German convoy on that same road by half a day.
love that little Stuart tank
guy:smile2:

Nice to end the day with your dio, Mitch. Oh yea, and a Sam Adams .... <Hic>
Like Guy mentioned, they just missed the German convey .... but that is a GOOD thing since I believe they would be greatly outgunned! {sm2}

Also nice to see the older pieces come out of the closet. Most folks (like me) will post when they get something new. Okay, time to dig out an oldie myself .....

Beautiful pieces you`ve put in there! And yes, good thing they missed those Germans that were there before...{sm4}

Larry...

Cheers for that. I don't know who is looking for whom but, it would have been too messy to have them battleing it out!!! Look forward to your pics
Mitch

Nice to end the day with your dio, Mitch. Oh yea, and a Sam Adams .... <Hic>
Like Guy mentioned, they just missed the German convey .... but that is a GOOD thing since I believe they would be greatly outgunned! {sm2}

Also nice to see the older pieces come out of the closet. Most folks (like me) will post when they get something new. Okay, time to dig out an oldie myself .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back