Ambulance and medical series? (1 Viewer)

panda1gen

Captain
I was intrigued by Noli Poli's post of a picture of an ambulance and wondered if it was about time the support medical services were developed further than DD10 etc - what do you think?

I am not critisizing making wish list, I have a few of my own. But if you could have been at this years OTSN, and attended the K&C get together with Andy, Andy pretty much has over a year in advance planned what he is going to do. So basically these list are truely WISH list.
Gary

I don't know, but I thought the new Desert Rats releases would include an ambulance and crew. Is this true?

Anyway, medics should get more attention. Though I've seen quite a few medics in the latest K&C releases...

Last edited:
Joey,

That's correct. There will be an ambulance so I assume it will have to have a crew and maybe an injured soldier. In addition, there will be attack forces, machine gun teams and minesweepers.

Andy is bringing prototypes or samples to the Symposium so I will report back, hopefully with pictures. I think he also told me he might have a surprise so we'll have to see what it is. I would love a tank like a Valentine.

Brad,

You made me curious. :) Let us hope it's a Valentine...

And a German horse drawn convoy (the Italeri 1/35 #6437 set is a good one for inspiration).

Pierre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back