American Revolution series (1 Viewer)

shark0636

Private 2
I know I may be jumping the gun a bit, after all of the new stuff just announced, but I am anxiously awaiting new American Revolution pieces, like the militia, cavalry, and so on. Also, any of you who collect this series, what kind of diorama stuff have you been able to find for this time period. I purchased some trees and stone wall sections from builda-rama, they make my collection look rather nice, but looking for ideas for buildings like log cabins and such, I was thinking about getting the french farm house K&C, but have not made up my mind.

My first vote for you would be to acquire Lincoln Logs. You probably can find them on E-Bay?To me their wonderful for this theme!

The new Build-a-Rama hand carts would look good for Am Rev. They are on their way to us as we speak. Wooden barrels from either BAR or JG Miniatures would work and check out JG Miniatures Civilian line for several building options that may work such as the long barn or blacksmiths shop facade. We can order in anything on their website (www.jgminiatures.com). Build-a-Rama is working on adding quite a few Napoleonic accessories so watch their offerings to see what can be used for Am Rev.

Regards,

Thanks, I have not thought about lincoln logs, and Shannon I will look in to those items you mentioned, they sound interesting, thanks and regards, Mark

The carts Shannon speaks of, one comes with barrels crates etc...they look nice...I have the farm house and it is a piece of art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
WELLINGTON

I haven't collected this series, but if I did would go for the American Marines in the green uniforms. Those look fantastic when displayed as a group per the KC Collector mag.

Combat said:
I haven't collected this series, but if I did would go for the American Marines in the green uniforms. Those look fantastic when displayed as a group per the KC Collector mag.

Hi Combat,

They not only look fantastic, they are. It is when I saw them for the first time that I decided to start collecting that serie. Also, all the Indians and the now retired Scottish Highlanders are really great. The Mounted Indian figure is simply one of the best, if not the best, made by K&C (for sure, it's a question of taste).

Pierre.

Last edited:
I saw a couple of samples from John Jenkins Design. Pre-rev war indians and Brits. Not too bad. I had never heard of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back