wwiibuff

Lieutenant Colonel
mixing some old K&C with the newer BBA102 radioman figure

Attachments

• DSC_1353a.JPG
    DSC_1353a.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 265
G’Day Duke,
It’s definitely ‘brass monkey’ weather in this new ‘Bulge’ layout!
Well done,
from Andy in Budapest.

Thanks Andy. BBA series might be my favorite. I was in Budapest last October. Beautiful city. Enjoy your time there.

Thanks Andy. BBA series might be my favorite. I was in Budapest last October. Beautiful city. Enjoy your time there.

Hi Duke,
Budapest is a very interesting city with a dramatic history to it …The Hungarian people, at least the few I have met, have been very helpful and friendly.
Unfortunately no toy soldier shops yet and off to Vienna on Wednesday…maybe better luck there.
All the best,
Andy.

Hi Duke,
Budapest is a very interesting city with a dramatic history to it …The Hungarian people, at least the few I have met, have been very helpful and friendly.
Unfortunately no toy soldier shops yet and off to Vienna on Wednesday…maybe better luck there.
All the best,
Andy.
Great Roman ruins and Museum in Budapest, and don't miss a visit to the Thermal Baths at the Gellert !

Great scene Duke! It gives one a nice chilly feeling, which as it’s a hot day in my area today, is a nice feeling 😃

This is so perfect, I can feel the cold from these pics even with the current 100+ degrees in Texas.

Hi Duke,
All the best,
Andy.

Agree the Hungarian people are helpful and friendly. Have been there several times on mission trips as we are connected with a church and Christian friends there. Most of our time spent in Debrecen, another beautiful Hungarian city. Hope you have a great trip to Vienna.

I was n Prague in 98 and 2008. In 98 i discovered two model stores that had tos soldiers and revisited them in 2008. Thats a while ago and they weren't toy soldier shops but had a bit of everything. Also the castle had heaps of toy soldiers. I really grabbed a bag full of figures while there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back