DSC_0626 (3).JPG
    446.2 KB · Views: 319
and another

Attachments

• DSC_0556 (4).JPG
    DSC_0556 (4).JPG
    545.2 KB · Views: 217
Nice atmospheric pictures.

They really highlight the fine detail of this patrol set.

You would have to be very happy Duke with this scene you have created. You have an excellent eye for detail. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Grey

Just caught up with this thread Duke, excellent photos and scene as is usual :salute::

About Water Buffalo's, of the little I've read in biograhies of US troops encountering them up close, they didn't seem to friendly, and quite often came of worse for the encounter and the troops being fined to pay recompense to the Vietnamese Farmers.
But then just your usual cows encountered out in a field can turn out to be quiet offended by human presence !
Though I remember a couple of years ago when work to me to a small Dairy Farm and stroking some inquisitive cows over the fence who were all very friendly licking my hand. After the Salt I guess !

Another great scene Duke!!!

What grass mats did you use? Are they BAR?

Mark

Outstanding, Duke! Placement, lighting and photography are spot on.

Mark

Great scene Duke ! Those grunts look ready for some R&R

Thanks everyone for the comments. I've been on vacation the last several days so just catching up.

Mark, I used two grass mats in this scene. The one in the foreground is from JG Miniatures and the one joined to it and in the back is from BAR.

You would have to be very happy Duke with this scene you have created. You have an excellent eye for detail. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Grey

Just caught up with this thread Duke, excellent photos and scene as is usual :salute::

About Water Buffalo's, of the little I've read in biograhies of US troops encountering them up close, they didn't seem to friendly, and quite often came of worse for the encounter and the troops being fined to pay recompense to the Vietnamese Farmers.
But then just your usual cows encountered out in a field can turn out to be quiet offended by human presence !
Though I remember a couple of years ago when work to me to a small Dairy Farm and stroking some inquisitive cows over the fence who were all very friendly licking my hand. After the Salt I guess !

Another great scene Duke!!!

What grass mats did you use? Are they BAR?

Mark

Outstanding, Duke! Placement, lighting and photography are spot on.

Mark

Great shots Duke

Great scene Duke ! Those grunts look ready for some R&R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back