Andy and Covid. (2 Viewers)

Andy:

Please get well soon. I just got over COVID last week, it was a bit at its peak but recovery was quicker this time.

I am sorry we will not be able to meet-up this time around, looking forward to next time you are in San Antonio.

Safe travels.

Best,
Jason

Andy:

Please get well soon. I just got over COVID last week, it was a bit at its peak but recovery was quicker this time.

I am sorry we will not be able to meet-up this time around, looking forward to next time you are in San Antonio.

Safe travels.

Best,
Jason

Thanks Jason, my stay in San Antonio has now been extended by another six days with me flying out on the 9th of October.
I’m also looking into the possibility of returning in late January next year.
Here’s hoping!
All the best,
Andy.

Ya know brad its not personal, i just don't like people knocking the show. I would be glad to see you next year

Greg,

As I said I wasn’t knocking the Show and I’m looking forward to seeing you next year. My memory could be faulty but I think you weren’t at the 2019 Show (the last one I attended) due to some obligations so it’s been far too long.

Brad

Gentle Friends,

Please steer away from discussing any political issues regarding health concerns. As you know, political discussions are not allowed on the forum. For now, enjoy talking about the show.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

So I'm guessing we have to be patient and wait for this month's despatches until you're back in HK Andy ?

So I'm guessing we have to be patient and wait for this month's despatches until you're back in HK Andy ?

No Steve, I hope and believe ‘Dispatches’ will be available this week as I actually wrote them before I flew out to the States.
Best wishes,
Andy.

Andy mate,

Well this would have to be a first. A whole month of dispatches, all looking great but nothing I need to purchase for my collection. And on my 76th Birthday. So I decided to pick up a couple more of the VN072 U.S. Army M113s before they are all retired. You can never have enough M113s either Aussie of U.S.^&grin

I hope you are feeling a lot better and can shake off that Covid soon.

Cheers from the Land Down Under, Howard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back