Andy/TM Terrain (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
Wow, I hope Andy hasn't found a new brother ^&grin^&grin A great diorama made by David works really well with the K&C sets in the photo, congrats to all parties on a job well done...Sammy

I was doing a secret project over the summer for King and Country. It was for a customer who wanted to keep it private so I couldn't say a word. King and country have now put an article in their collectors magazine about it so I can finally show it here.
This photo is taken by King and Country for their magazine and is full of their 1945 Berlin range.
The diorama is 1/30th scale. It is about 4 feet wide and 2 feet deep. The Windows and other details were laser cut. The bricks...

See More

this is what I call a DIORAMA, written in capital letters !!!!!!!!
great buildings and lots and lots to look at
guy:)

It was a very difficult secret to keep as I was so pleased how the diorama looked once I had finished it.
You can read the full story in the latest K and C collectors mag but Andy and I started talking about February this year I think (just before the March London show).he had a very good idea what he wanted so just a bit of chat and a few emails finalised everything and off I went.
I had a number of different Windows designed and laser cut along with window frames, doors and other bits of detail so I could make each house different. You can see that some have exposed brick, some are just plainly rendered and others have more ornate plaster work on them. The whole thing was just a delight to work on.
When it was ready the most nervous part of the process was shipping it to Hong Kong but when Andy sent me a couple of photos populated with their Berlin range I just couldn't stop smiling. Good figures look good by themselves as does a good piece of terrain but when you put the two together then everything just pops!
I just have to say thanks to Andy for putting his trust in me. I think we worked very well and easily together so I hope this is the first of many.
I will post some more photos of my own that got a bit more close up.

Just incredible; stunning is more like it. As I said on your Facebook page, this is what I've come to expect from you, but even so, wow, it's spectacular.

Congrats on creating this masterpiece, I am sure the new owner is thrilled beyond words to have it.............

This is just spectacular and museum quality. Sets a whole new standard for dioramas. Just awesome, I keep looking at it and finding more details every time. Chris

Absolutely superb as I have come to expect from David. I have several K&C custom dioramas (at least 18), three by Ken Osen of Hudson & Allen and Britains, and two by David of TM Terrain, all of which I love, but this one might be the best I've seen in the hobby! Wow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back