Andy's Talk at 2008 West Coaster (2 Viewers)

I agree with Canadian Samurai, i think Samurai is next.

Especially with the Sengoku Jidai period (Country in war 1530 to 1685), feuding Daimyos (Warlords) vying to be the Shogun (Supreme warlord).

You have traditional samurais (Takeda), Arquebusher armies (Nobunaga), ninja assassins (Tokugawa), warrior monks (Mori), spy geishas, portugese christian missionaries, rebelling shinto monks, etc..

It will be awesome!

K&C also gave out a very nice figure listed as PM013 an AK Repaint of the WS99 figure holding the jerry can and smoking. LA Show printed on the bottom,
NICE NICE!!!:D:):p
Ray

You're right! I am Andrew. Patrick is one of my colleagues.

Cheers Andrew:

I must tell you that after meeting Patrick and Helen Mok Sargent in person I was simply impressed. In short, they are excellent additions to the K&C Team and I know that all collectors will benefit from their expertise. It was a pleasure meeting them!

All The Best,
Beaufighter

Before I summarize Andy's talk, I want to thank Myszka and Mike Hall of Sierra Toy Soldier for hosting the event.

After introducing K&C staff Helen Mok Sargent (K&C Managing Director) and Patrick (PRETORIAN) ...
I want to apologize to Andrew Morrill, who is PRETORIAN on the Forum, for associating Patrick with his forum ID.:eek:

Cheers Andrew:

I must tell you that after meeting Patrick and Helen Mok Sargent in person I was simply impressed. In short, they are excellent additions to the K&C Team and I know that all collectors will benefit from their expertise. It was a pleasure meeting them!

All The Best,
Beaufighter

We have a really great team here in HK. I'm glad some of you got to meet a few more of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back