Annandale Toy Soldier Show is on for Saturday June 5, 2021 (1 Viewer)

tdubel

Major
The time is almost here again! Back to Annandale Virginia in June, Treefrog and Tom will be there:

Heart of the South Toy Soldier Show

Saturday June 5 @ 09:00 - 15:00
VFD Community Center, 7128 Columbia Pike
Annandale, VA 22003

Reminder - this upcoming weekend the show is on, it will be nice to get back to a normal show! Will have many goodies from Treefrog, new inventory lands today as well as some new items from me too. If you like Airplanes, dioramas and some more one off artisan figures, stop on by. 2 super specials - HM Arsenyev American Revolution Figures as well as some Diorama items from Formtech, CTS, Windows of the World and some normandy buildings. Some deals for in person attendance. I won't ship these items due to size and fragility, they are all about 15 years old from long gone companies and priced and sold for cash and carry! Some other surprises too!

Tom

Reminder - this upcoming weekend the show is on, it will be nice to get back to a normal show! Will have many goodies from Treefrog, new inventory lands today as well as some new items from me too. If you like Airplanes, dioramas and some more one off artisan figures, stop on by. 2 super specials - HM Arsenyev American Revolution Figures as well as some Diorama items from Formtech, CTS, Windows of the World and some normandy buildings. Some deals for in person attendance. I won't ship these items due to size and fragility, they are all about 15 years old from long gone companies and priced and sold for cash and carry! Some other surprises too!

Tom
Hey Tom, I am looking for Metal Shed WW1 stuff. If you see anything, pass owner my name and number...Are you looking for anything, I am trying to dummy down my stuff? Thanks ,Michael Newton 717-426-2066..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back