Annandale Toy Soldiers Show Saturday February 20, 2021 (1 Viewer)

tdubel

Major
Well, how about some good news!

Heart of the South Soldier Show

Saturday February 20th, 2021 @ 09:00 - 15:00
VFD Community Center, 7128 Columbia Pike
Annandale, VA 22003 United States

If anything changes, will post an update here.

Well, how about some good news!

Heart of the South Soldier Show

Saturday February 20th, 2021 @ 09:00 - 15:00
VFD Community Center, 7128 Columbia Pike
Annandale, VA 22003 United States

If anything changes, will post an update here.

Show is on!! Any potential weather will be gone so that will not be an issue. Typically weather in this area is a non event and more of a news rating play! See ya Saturday, come on out and find some treasures!
Tom

Show is on!! Any potential weather will be gone so that will not be an issue. Typically weather in this area is a non event and more of a news rating play! See ya Saturday, come on out and find some treasures!
Tom

Thanks to everyone who came out, look forward to seeing you in June! Quick report - Nice to see Gary G. back with his truckload of plastics! Show attendance is probably still off 40-50 % from normal. That said, those who came seemed genuinely happy to get out and about and it was nice to visit. Fortunately, no weather issues, it was gone before we arrived, but was a little chilly on the pack up.

Anyhow, thanks for the patronage and there are 2 upcoming events - March in NJ and April In Gettysburg!

On a side note - I went to the York Gun Show today..................holy smokes - people were out in full force on the 2nd day and there was no shortage of attendees buying. That said, ammo is at an all time high in price and hand gun models are in very short supply. I saw new Colt 1911 Series 80 45's going for $1500 - $2500. Retail is around $750 - $1000 when available. On another note, if you chose no matter where you live, you could apply for a Federal Tax Stamp and been the proud owner of an original Chicago Typewriter Thompson Fully Automatic Machine Gun for the nice price of $36,000. By the way, they were sold in every hardware store in the 1920-1930s for about $149.95...........! Wish I was alive, I would have stored a warehouse full and retired!

TD

Tom

no pictures taken Tom?
ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back