Annandale VA and Saddlebrook NJ shows this weekend (2 Viewers)

Warrior, I and the other Jeff are coming to Annondale! I'm pretty fired up, it's my first show. Looking forward to meeting you and other froggers too.

Great news Cap; there will be about four other froggers there aside from yourself and Jeff, safe journey and I'll see you there......

I had a great time at the show today. I met Warrior and several other nice folks. I didnt meet any other froggers but would have liked to. I learned alot of things about the hobby and had a great visit at my first show.

I had a great time at the show today. I met Warrior and several other nice folks. I didnt meet any other froggers but would have liked to. I learned alot of things about the hobby and had a great visit at my first show.

Sorry - we missed you - when did you get there ?

We got there about 11:20 or so. Only stayed a couple of hours though. The whole way way back we talked about things that we should have checked out but, had to get back on the road. I'm looking forward to going back in Sept. I think it is?

Cap,
The next Annandale show is Saturday September 13th at the community college; instead of taking exit 52 off of 495 towards the firehouse, you take the second exit heading in the opposite direction and the college is down on your left.

It is a great show and pulls many more dealers.

Thanks to EVERYONE who attended the show, it was a MASSIVE success, staggering really, thanks to customers like Cap, Jeff, Ron and Ken (WOW Ken, please buy a new house more often and make a killing off of the sale please!!).

Thanks again men...............

Sept. 13 is a good day for me. Nothing scheduled. I'll keep it open and plan on attending.

Cap,
The next Annandale show is Saturday September 13th at the community college; instead of taking exit 52 off of 495 towards the firehouse, you take the second exit heading in the opposite direction and the college is down on your left.

It is a great show and pulls many more dealers.

Thanks to EVERYONE who attended the show, it was a MASSIVE success, staggering really, thanks to customers like Cap, Jeff, Ron and Ken (WOW Ken, please buy a new house more often and make a killing off of the sale please!!).

Thanks again men...............

George,

Thank you. I had no choice, it was due to a slight 'misunderstanding' over the purposes of certain rooms in my new house. For some unexplicable reason, the good woman kept refering to the future K&C diorama display room as the future "home theater" room and the toy soldier curio cabinet room as an excercise room. If I have no money left for remodelling, the final room setups will more closely match my conceptional reality.

Ken

Home theater and excersize room be ****ed! It's toy soldiers full steam ahead, take no prisoners............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back