Another ebay Cracker (1 Viewer)

Cardigan600

Memoriam Member
Yo Troopers, man you just got to laugh. Have a look at item 200349948989, only $125.000.00 lol. Says the collection was appraised at $250.000.00. 30 years ago, yet shows only two sets from the 1990s (HELLO) and its on buy it now:D:D:D:D.

"FIRST THING I DO IN THE MORNING IS SMILE GET IT OVER WITH" lol.

Bernard.

Yo Troopers, man you just got to laugh. Have a look at item 200349948989, only $125.000.00 lol. Says the collection was appraised at $250.000.00. 30 years ago, yet shows only two sets from the 1990s (HELLO) and its on buy it now:D:D:D:D.

"FIRST THING I DO IN THE MORNING IS SMILE GET IT OVER WITH" lol.

Bernard.

Oooops wrong number sorry Scott its 200349748989.
Bernard.

Truly excellent marketing skills. Really, I am impressed.

Well, if you guys are not going to bid...:rolleyes:

If I had all that, I would sell off the cheap ones one at a time and announce in the listings that the really good ones would go up for auction, one at a time every 2 weeks. Notice their other items for sale - mostly under $50 and no toy soldiers.

I am watching the item. Let's see if it sells?

Terry

I saw that one too. Weird that he would want to sell all at once. Not too many buyers that way.:rolleyes:

Even Mr Forbes broke his collection up into smaller sets when his estate sold it off about ten years ago. The problem probably is that some non-collector has inherited this collection and wants to offload pronto.
He should approach Vectis or Norman Joplin for advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back