Any help appreciated (3 Viewers)

Davey

Private
Hi everyone I'm new to forum as I have just inherited a whole load of toy soldiers lead and plastic but don't really know where to start in identifying them , regiment wise and who made them etc for instance I have a coronation coach but can't identify the maker and a set of I think are Britains cavalry but can't identify the regiment . This is just a start and I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all , where do I start ?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

I'll third what Brad and Scott said--please take some photos and post them. You'll find that we'll be able to identify most anything you may have.

I look forward to seeing some good puzzlers!

Prost!
Brad

As a followup, there are two main ways to post photos here--as attachments, or as linked images.

If you want to post your photos as attachments, you'll have to make sure the files and images conform to the forum's restrictions on size and dimensions.

To use linked images, you need to use a photo hosting site, like Photobucket, Fotki, etc. That site will generate the links that you then insert in your post here. The webpage follows the link and retrieves the image.

I use the latter method. I don't want to bother with resizing images, especially since every forum I belong to has different size and dimension limits. It's a pain to keep track of all of them. I find it far easier to use a host site.

Prost!
Brad

Thanks guys ok I'll make a start as I have hundreds but how do I add attachments ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back