Any king&country collectors attending the texas toy soldier show ? (1 Viewer)

PanzerAce1944

Colonel
Just wondering if any of the forum members will be at the toy soldier show in San Antonio, Texas 28-29 May. I went last year and got to meet Gordon and view the
King&Country dioramas set up for the show.It is an 8 hour drive from West Texas for me but well worth it. Maybe I can convince gordon on a few possible items for future
release ! In addition all of the other vendors and displays will be there.This years show will be bigger than previous venues as it will be in the historic Menger Hotels main ballroom. The Alamo being only a few hundred meters away is just more icing on the cake. Hope to meet some of you there !!!!!! {sm4}

PHOTO COURTESY OF KINGSX TOY SOLDIERS SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

Attachments

• K&C Alamo.jpg
    K&C Alamo.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 428
PanzerAce - I will be there Saturday. I also collect K&C Remember the Alamo. This will be my first time to attend. Coming in from Arlington, TX.

Wish I could attend such a prestige show but i'm at the other side of the globe...have fun guys!!!!!! pls posts lots of pics....

cheers
Simon

I went last year and had a great time! I'll have to miss it this year. If you go, don't miss the Alamo movie at the IMAX.

Planning on attending unless I get waylaid by work:rolleyes2:.

Room trading has never taken place at the Texas show and it has not been scheduled for the 2011 show. I suggest you arrive early on Saturday so you get a chance to see everything before it sells. We are expecting a big turnout and it should be a fun weekend!
Best Regards
Martin Vasquez
Development Manager
Kings X

There are a lot of incentives for collectors attending the show !

D-Day set with the 36th Texas patch limited to 30 total sets. ^&grin
Signed alamo banners by Andy ! {sm4}
Toy Soldiers & Tequila friday night ! {sm3}

Attachments

• alamo.jpg
    alamo.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DD.jpg
    DD.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 107
Just wondering if any of the forum members will be at the toy soldier show in San Antonio, Texas 28-29 May. I went last year and got to meet Gordon and view the
King&Country dioramas set up for the show.It is an 8 hour drive from West Texas for me but well worth it. Maybe I can convince gordon on a few possible items for future
release ! In addition all of the other vendors and displays will be there.This years show will be bigger than previous venues as it will be in the historic Menger Hotels main ballroom. The Alamo being only a few hundred meters away is just more icing on the cake. Hope to meet some of you there !!!!!! {sm4}

PHOTO COURTESY OF KINGSX TOY SOLDIERS SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Yes, I'll be there

Steven Chong, Beaufighter and I will be there. Trust me, we collect alot of KC.

Carlos

You have it easy for this show. Your already in San Antonio !!!! {sm3}

LOL,

Yeah, this time but I fly yearly to the Chicago Show and the West Coaster Show in CA.

BTW, Steven and Beaufighter are flying from San Francisco and Scottsdale, AZ respectively.

Carlos

I will be there...my third year...I'm getting in Friday and going to help Nicholas Cameron (aka Scarlet Pimpernil on Treefrog) with his show tables a little bit...mostly spell him for bathroom and cigarette breaks...I went the last two years and it's getting bigger...definitely better...I will be staying at the Menger this year...you just can't beat the price and the proximity for convenience...it's a good show...

if you have time...

check out the "History Shop Alamo Diorama"...with lights and sounds...

and watch the Battle of the Alamo..."The Price of Freedom"...at the River Center IMAX theater...

and if you're old school...or never done it before...be sure and tour the Alamo itself...^&grin

has anyone visited the Phil Collin's exhibition of Alamo artifacts...and does he also have a diorama?

don't forget the K&C KingsX shop in the Menger lobby...some pretty cool set ups...and Martins no slouch either...a very nice guy and extremely accomodating...^&grin

I will be there...my third year...I'm getting in Friday and going to help Nicholas Cameron (aka Scarlet Pimpernil on Treefrog) with his show tables a little bit...mostly spell him for bathroom and cigarette breaks...I went the last two years and it's getting bigger...definitely better...I will be staying at the Menger this year...you just can't beat the price and the proximity for convenience...it's a good show...

if you have time...

check out the "History Shop Alamo Diorama"...with lights and sounds...

and watch the Battle of the Alamo..."The Price of Freedom"...at the River Center IMAX theater...

and if you're old school...or never done it before...be sure and tour the Alamo itself...^&grin

has anyone visited the Phil Collin's exhibition of Alamo artifacts...and does he also have a diorama?

don't forget the K&C KingsX shop in the Menger lobby...some pretty cool set ups...and Martins no slouch either...a very nice guy and extremely accomodating...^&grin

Yep, I know Martin pretty well from all of my visits to the shop. The Phil Collins display of the Alamo is located inside the history shop across the street from the Alamo. See you at the show.I'll be the one wearing a black tanker outfit and carrying an 88mm shell around !!! Just Kidding {sm3}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back