Any MG Releases Next Month Andy? (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Hello mate, I know times are tight right now and I know 34 can't always get everything we want but I was wondering and hoping if/that there will be some MG British Paras releases in September?

It has been a few years since our last releases for MG so I was hoping there would be something in the pipeline?

More personalities would be great as well as any more action poses. 17 pounder gun and crew/tractor?

I know there's no end to your imagination when it comes to options so really looking forward to the next ones regardless.

Hope you andd the family are well!

Scott

I'm right there with you-would like to see some additions to a great line.

Even if the range took some sort of direction to include the US forces in M43 uniform. Andy has brought the Guards Armoured Division into the range so I imagine that avenue wouldn't be totally impossible!

It would mean that they could always come back yo British Airborne or ven proeuce a mix of items, like 5 releases of the same range but of various focuses. Such as some US in M43s, a Guards Armoured Division vehicle and some British Airborne.

Scott

I can see the reason for your request, we have had no new British Paras for a while, do not collect the series myself, but they are excellent, but i would prefer to see some new British D Day Paras. I am also looking forward to the new D Day British Infantry and 2 new vehicles. Plus hopefully there should be some new Battle of the Bulge new Germans released soon.

I can see the reason for your request, we have had no new British Paras for a while, do not collect the series myself, but they are excellent, but i would prefer to see some new British D Day Paras. I am also looking forward to the new D Day British Infantry and 2 new vehicles. Plus hopefully there should be some new Battle of the Bulge new Germans released soon.

Some late 1944 Germans maybe even Dutch SS would be cool!

Scott

How about making a squad of mixed matched germans, they threw in navel personal, cadets as well as various other units into adhoc battle groups
so i think a dozen new sculps along those lines would be good. As for vehicles how about an opel maultier or halftracks with aa guns on them

How about making a squad of mixed matched germans, they threw in navel personal, cadets as well as various other units into adhoc battle groups
so i think a dozen new sculps along those lines would be good. As for vehicles how about an opel maultier or halftracks with aa guns on them

Perfect! I like it!

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back