Any updates on the JJD STUKA'S (1 Viewer)

The JJD UK guys are in Hong Kong at the moment with JJ. I have put a request in with them to try to get an update. If they get back to me I'll let you know...

No word yet from John to the dealers as to availability, he will be reaching out to us soon for the June releases, we'll see what that brings, will in the meantime see what I can find out........

There are plenty of us out here waiting to get these JJD`s`Stukas! Thanks for keeping us updated! I for one, am dead on that winter Stuka that was shown in London...!!!

John has just announced in this month's dispatches, that he will not be making a Stuka.

John has just announced in this month's dispatches, that he will not be making a Stuka.

What a shame! The photos from the London show really looked outstanding. I know that this is an extremely tough warbird to produce, package and deliver safely. I just received that notice too which said...

"Stuka Update: Unfortunately John has decided after almost two years of working on this project , not to produce this model. Sorry to disappoint."

~Beau

What a shame! The photos from the London show really looked outstanding. I know that this is an extremely tough warbird to produce, package and deliver safely. I just received that notice too which said...

"Stuka Update: Unfortunately John has decided after almost two years of working on this project , not to produce this model. Sorry to disappoint."

~Beau

Very bad news indeed!! I only saw them in pictures and they looked wonderful, true must-haves... The winter version shown in London was already top of my overall whish list!:redface2:

I heard the Stukas shown in London went missing. Not sure if it's true or not but they seemed to be cursed. LOL. Also, when all was said in done the price was going to be prohibitive. Not exactly sure why.

I heard the Stukas shown in London went missing. Not sure if it's true or not but they seemed to be cursed. LOL. Also, when all was said in done the price was going to be prohibitive. Not exactly sure why.
Heard it was mainly the related costs of packing and shipping that drove the price beyond reason. Getting them to their destination safely and affordably apparently proved too difficult. -- Al

I can believe the packaging and shipping would be very expensive.

John and JJD has some of the most remarkable foam cut outs and sturdy boxes for the sets, in the field. I have never even had a bayonet slightly bent.{bravo}}

I can't imagine the difficulty of trying to engineer a container that would survive the shippers and the delivery guys.
Still, I ship sensitive computers and equipment all the time with no issues so it can be done. -- Larry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back