Anyone else buying the retired items? (1 Viewer)

Let's move this thread back to its original purpose or I'll have to close it.

I bulked up on the "newly retired" figuring those sets were on the chopping block. I wonder how many of those sets were produced seeing as how long it took for them to sell out. They are incredibly popular and I always ran out of those particular sets very quickly so it the retirement was not due to slumping sales.

Now, with these sets off the list, we don't have much in the way of DDay combat troops except for the beach landing. I guess there's a break in the combat.

Combat said:
John - All the guys arrested today are British citizens. I'm all for letting loose on any country that poses a threat, but these are random nutjobs that don't represent anyone. If they were supported by some government then bombs away, but that does not appear to be the case.

It seems pretty clear that nutjob in Iran warned us that something big was

going to happen, so its certain he knew about it. I would say its time to load

up the non-stop express to Alla land. All aboard!

Njja

Oh yeah, it will be interesting to see if the long production runs effect how long it takes the newely retired items to sell out.

Last edited:
Nice concept-but it will not work. With all of the extra checked bags & standard weights, planes would be overweight meaning both passengers and or bags would be left behind. Can you imagine checking in your laptop computer to have it go missing especially with all of your saved K&C file images. What a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back