Anyone Have Complete List of 'Texas Sets? (2 Viewers)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
I found a few of the special limited edition Texas figures in Ebay.

Anyone have a list of how many sets they made and which sets they produced as this Division?

Scott

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 358
  • s-l400-1.jpg
    s-l400-1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 364
  • s-l400-2.jpg
    s-l400-2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 378
  • s-l400-3.jpg
    s-l400-3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 353
They appear to be regular DD figures (Rangers, etc.) with the Texas National Guard Division patch affixed to the sleeve as part of a special consignment...

They appear to be regular DD figures (Rangers, etc.) with the Texas National Guard Division patch affixed to the sleeve as part of a special consignment...

Yeah that's right but not sure which sets were produced with these variations. As there is a 1st Infantry Division repaint and a couple of Rangers that have bee repainted. There were only 30 of each made.

They were produced for Kings X for selling at the Texas Toy Soldier Show in 2011.

Scott

The Texas Division fought mostly in Italy. I'd have to look, but they might have been part of the Dragoon amphibious force in the Invasion of Southern France...maybe Anzio.

Good to know that they were for TTSS... where did you get that info from?

The Texas Division fought mostly in Italy. I'd have to look, but they might have been part of the Dragoon amphibious force in the Invasion of Southern France...maybe Anzio.

Good to know that they were for TTSS... where did you get that info from?

Was actually an old Texas Show facebook page bud.

The 34th Texas Division fought at Salerno and was involved in the Southern France Invasion😊

Scott

I understand there were four variations produced for the Kings X Texas Toy Soldier Show in 2011. The below image previously posted on this forum

KX 2012 texas show.JPG

There was also the below variation (from the DD098 set) but I'm not sure if it was unique to KingsX.

DD098(SE)a.jpg

The KingsX speciality figures (less the DD098 variation; KX026 and KX027). Image previously posted on this forum in 2011 and includes two non speciality figures.

KX.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back