April 2024 figure release (1 Viewer)

WW2 SS Releases.

The Marching SS, and Heer figures have been some of our most popular releases over the last 3 years. We have not finished with marching Germans, however, this month sees the release of SS combat figures.
They make an excellent addition to the previous groupings and look outstanding as they move forward, supported by the prone SS MG gunners and mortar teams released last year an still available in limited numbers.

SS153A. SS Trooper Charging with Rifle and Bayonet - Helmet
SS153B. SS Trooper Charging with Rifle and Bayonet - Cap

Moving at pace, taking the battle to the enemy and charging forward with a bayonet attached to his rifle.

Both figure styles are priced at $55/£50 each.

View attachment 304563

View attachment 304564

View attachment 304565

i have never seen that camo pattern in person or in any book on ss camo uniforms. what did you base this on?

i have never seen that camo pattern in person or in any book on ss camo uniforms. what did you base this on?

You've never seen "pea dot" German camo before?

Pea dot, Oak Leaf and Splinter were all pretty prevalent in WWII.

Got my Praetorians today. Fantastic figures. Grab em while you can as they will be much sought after in the future.

ROM173 Imaginifer now sold out guys as well as the B version of our Praetorians with only single figures of the A version left here.

I got my Praetorians. I bought 2 each of the 3 fighting poses with the gold shield. They are superb, great sculpts, lovely paint and pose and gee they have some weight. Really great solid figures. I look forward to more releases of these fighting praetorians.
Great work TG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back