April dispatches (1 Viewer)

Guy

Major
In two days the April dispatches will be announced
apart from the Maiale what else do you expect to see?
guy:)

I'm really hopeing for some Tauregs or Arabs...I need an opponent for my FFL figures...

Haven't had any WW2 Germans for a while.........................:wink2:

oh yes, Arabs, FFL's and more FIW Royal Americans...

Attachments

• 60th_Regiment_of_Foot_(Royal_American)01.jpg
    60th_Regiment_of_Foot_(Royal_American)01.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 60th_Regiment_of_Foot_(Royal_American)02.jpg
    60th_Regiment_of_Foot_(Royal_American)02.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 277
About time for new NAPOLEONICS ????

John

I agree with that one John. It's been a while since the last TG Naps.

I would like to see a transport cart, horses and handlers for the Rocket Troop.^&cool

Also whatever happened to that brilliant Hanoverian sculp that we got a sneak preview of many months ago?^&confuse
So how about a Hanoverian or KGL release.

Or a release of 27th Inniskilling Regiment of Foot in square being raked by the French cannons and harassed by French cavalry.

How about some French prisoners being marched off the battlefield or under guard.

TG likes to do different subjects to the other main manufacturers so there is a start.

In truth a believe the Napoleonic stuff has been sidelined because of the popularity of the FFL releases.
So I don't hold out much hope.

I would also like to see slightly smaller scale Napoleonics than the 95th Rifles release. They seem so large in comparison to other manufacturers.

Paul

I would welcome some special WW1 figures (without gas masks this time !!!) and also some more ww2 Germans . The 4 planes which were mentioned earlier will not be ready, we'll have to wait just a bit longer for them to land .
guy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back