Are these new? (1 Viewer)

Sahara

Command Sergeant Major
This is another shot taken from the FL Facebook page. All of these are First Legion right? Are those new Musketeers?????

Hi Joe, this is the piece (3 musketteers) that Constantine won a Silver medal in for one of the catagories, couldn't tell you if it's a new set in works or not, looking forward to hearing from both Matt/Constantine in the next newsletter about the entire show...Sammy

I'd love it if they'd sell it as a vignette like that!

Hi Joe, this is the piece (3 musketteers) that Constantine won a Silver medal in for one of the catagories, couldn't tell you if it's a new set in works or not, looking forward to hearing from both Matt/Constantine in the next newsletter about the entire show...Sammy

Thanks for the info Sammy. I would have to say Musketeers are definitely in the works. First they are spotted on box art and now in Stresa. If I were a betting man I would have to say its just a matter of time before we see some Musketeers released. I just hope we some Polish winged hussars who also made a appearance on some box art.

Thanks for the info Sammy. I would have to say Musketeers are definitely in the works. First they are spotted on box art and now in Stresa. If I were a betting man I would have to say its just a matter of time before we see some Musketeers released. I just hope we some Polish winged hussars who also made a appearance on some box art.

Hey Joe, I didn't know they had been spotted on the box art?? that's certainly a good sign of things to come, even though I'm still waiting on the Hanomag box art to make an appearance...Sammy

Hey Joe, I didn't know they had been spotted on the box art?? that's certainly a good sign of things to come, even though I'm still waiting on the Hanomag box art to make an appearance...Sammy

Hello,
Constantin Sudin won a silver medal with the Muskeeter vignette during Stresa world expo.
According to Constantin, this set should be available in the future as metal kit.
Cheers

. I just hope we some Polish winged hussars who also made a appearance on some box art.

:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

I just hope we some Polish winged hussars who also made a appearance on some box art.

They must be on the way. There are already 2 FL boxes with different Polish Winged Hussars art.
I'm so curious how they gone look like...

They must be on the way. There are already 2 FL boxes with different Polish Winged Hussars art.
I'm so curious how they gone look like...

:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Only been collecting the first legion napoleonic range for a month and I have just received Wellington and after 20 years of 28mm I am hooked with this range so how often do you get update on new releases I know there is plenty to collect already I have three 95 rifles and four French 18th line and today Wellington just cannot get over how heavy he is .

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back