Armies in plastic rogers rangers, indians, french (1 Viewer)

Warrior

Lieutenant General
Just got in my shipment of these four sets (there are actually 2 sets of indians), just in time to take to OTSN, they look excellent, will paint up really, really well, retailing for 13.00 per set; will be running an internet and show special through the end of the month where if you buy one each of all four sets, the total is 50.00 including shipping........

Regards,
George Guerriero
Minutemen Toy Soldiers
www.mmtoysoldiers.com

Do you have the French and how is the detail and sculpting compared with the other sets? The French looked more stiff in the on-line photos.

Last edited:
Where's the best place to look at them? How do they compare with the latest Indian figures from Barzo?

Here they are...

http://www.armiesinplastic.com/

5542_photo.jpg

5547_photo.jpg

5548_photo.jpg

5552_photo.jpg

Some of these poses look like the ones Frontline uses.
Mark

They come in about five different colors as well. I see some of them as "minute men" for my AIP Rev-War army.

The look okay. A bit stiff. One of the Indians looks like he's supposed to be a cheer leader. Haven't decided yet if I'll get these or not.

The French look "whittled" rather than sculpted. AIP's earlier Rev-War are more "round" in the sculpting. They haven't got it right with how the muskets are held when firing (I've fired them) in the Rev-War sets and these F&I French muskets appear to have no "drop" to the shoulder stock.

I still am going to get at least 4 sets of Infantry and a couple of sets of the Indians. Not a bad series to "play" with.

Hello,
How do the AIP and JJD figures compare in size?

Cheers,
Benjamin

Some of these poses look like the ones Frontline uses.
Mark

The Rangers and Indians are from the John Jenkins figures released under the Frontline banner and the French are Frontline (with a few mods). The French/Austrian/Prussian box credits both Frontline and the Roger Ranger/Indian box credit John Jenkins.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back