Arnhemmad's Dio (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
Here are some photos Scott asked me to post of his dio:

Nice work Scott, I especially like the feel of the bridge fight with the paratrooper....

Thanks a lot Brad for posting my pics!!!!!!!:D Someone'll need to tell me how to do that!!!!

I really appreciate you doing that for me!!!:D Have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!:D

Thanks Kevin for the comment, glad someone liked it (MUM):mad:!!!!:D

Great job!!!!!! Can't believe you talked your wife into using the kitchen table........:eek:

WELLINGTON....:)

Ya know somethin', Scott, for a young man who is still in school (high school here in the US) and to have already collected this many expensive figures, vehicles and diorama pieces, you greatly impress me with your devotion to this hobby of ours. Many other young fellows have much different and much more destructive spending habbits. I wish I had begun collecting at your age. What a massive collection I would have at my age (55 going on 12).:(

If your mom is giving you problems for such a wonderful diorama, have her call me and I will put her "right":rolleyes: Na, your mom's not somebody I could put "right", only inform and congratulate for raising such a great young man. Keep up the great work pal.:) :)

Last edited:
Great job!!!!!! Can't believe you talked your wife into using the kitchen table........:eek:

WELLINGTON....:)

It's actually my mum's table!!!!:eek: She was getting fed up of her friends coming to our house and having to hop over dioramas (The dios were on the floor then)!!!!!!!:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back