ATS Revolutionary War Toy Soldiers (2 Viewers)

TheGrenadier

Private
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a size comparison between ATS Revolutionary War figures and other makers? Thanks again!

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have a size comparison between ATS Revolutionary War figures and other makers? Thanks again!

I just had happened to taken a few pictures a couple of months ago. Here are some ATS soldiers mixed in with some Barzso figures. They fit well with the others. LOD/Barzso is coming out with some new American Revolutionary figures soon.

ATS1.jpg

ATS2.jpg

ATS3.jpg

ATS4.jpg

It's been a long time since I have heard mention of ATS figures.

I got a few of them many years back, about 10 ???? and painted them, seen below:

ats1.jpg

Massachusetts Regt, Officer New Jersey, Pennsylvania 11th Light Infantry, 2nd Regt. & 1st Regt Maryland Line
These are all pewter figures, not plastic

ats2.jpg

They are all plastic figures with the 4th Dragoon on a Reams horse.

Are they still available??

John

Your pics remind me I have some of those somewhere; I'd almost forgotten. Thanks for sharing them. Now I have to drag them out...

I ordered a set of these when Al released them. Wonderful figures. I always had hoped he would do a set of Brits as opponents as the sculpting was quite dynamic overall.

I'm thinking mine were cast in resin; as I said, I'm going to have to dig them out to see. I think I bought another set, with fewer poses later in plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back