Attachment issues (1 Viewer)

Peter Reuss

2nd Lieutenant
We moved to a new server and seem to be having issues with attachments. You can't view old ones...and it doesn't appear you can add them either.

Working on it...

Pete,

Any ideas when the photos in the albums might be back?

Thanks.

Brad

My web host moved the folder to the proper place on the new server, but for some reason most of the files are not in that folder! They are looking into what happened.

We're working on it!!

Hi,
Glad I spotted this thread as I thought something had gone array with my machine, as some of my favourite threads are not showing the pictures associated with them.
Really like checking out Treefrog Treasures. Must post my pictures of the Waterloo re-enactment.
D

The server is about to be rebooted as they work to move the massive number of image files associated with this forum!

I posted something ably half an hour in my K & C Glossy Naps thread in the Collections forum and doesn't show up.

Pictures show up in the iPhone but not ipad. Odd.

Just checked the computer. Doesn't show up there and when I go to Manage Attachments, there are no photos there either.

May have to start resorting to photobucket.

Last edited:
I was able to download pics for a JJD thread..."The Hairy Ones"...but the old posts with pics are not showing up...nor my albums...

I haven't received confirmation that all the files are moved, but I'm starting to see a lot more images showing up.

There is a chance that images added in the last 48 hours may not have come forward (they may have been written on the new server and then overwritten once they finally brought all the old files over).

Keep an eye out and let me know where images aren't showing up.

Pete,

I will check later and get back to you. I will probably put off posting more photos until these show up.

Brad

I haven't received confirmation that all the files are moved, but I'm starting to see a lot more images showing up.

There is a chance that images added in the last 48 hours may not have come forward (they may have been written on the new server and then overwritten once they finally brought all the old files over).

Keep an eye out and let me know where images aren't showing up.

Peter...

I have 11 pages of albums...

10 albums per page...

the oldest 10 pages are back perfectly...

the newest page (#1)........

http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/album.php?u=1063

is not visible yet...

You mean the one with the JJD Poulis? I'm looking at them now :) Hopefully before long they reappear for you.

You mean the one with the JJD Poulis? I'm looking at them now :) Hopefully before long they reappear for you.

no Peter...

click on this link...

http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/album.php?u=1063

these albums are empty...

the Poulis appear on the thread I have under JJD...

but I'm referring to the albums on page 1 of my albums...

there are 10 albums on this link that are not visible to me...

just click on the link I provided...

thanks!!!

I'm talking about those albums as well.

I can see images in all the folders, and when I click on the first one I see this:

milleralbum.jpg

huh...how strange...

and yes...that was what I'm referring to...

even though none of page 1 have an "album cover" picture displayed in the box...

as do all the other 10 pages of albums...

when I click on the box with no "album cover" picture...most of the pics are visible...but not all of them...

example: 12 pics in an album...maybe 10-11 will display...a few boxes are blank...

perhaps it's still downloading for me...

does each individual album box have a "album cover" pic on it when you open it...mine doesn't...

if you would prefer to call...409-740-7008...it's only 8:30 here...

when I click on the album...

JJD Poulis...The Hairy Ones...

which also has no "album cover" photo displayed...

none of the pictures show up for me...

none...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back