Attack of the Crab Monsters play set 99% complete (1 Viewer)

CanesBart

Private 2
Almost done.

Adding the water base, some detail work (front porch, dock stairs, more trees, shrubs, rocks)

I have a cool MPC cave and a Marx sunken ship/reef piece for the water

Also Marx Marines, and a battle damaged crab (**** cheap crabs, 99 cent w free shipping from Shanghai) which I dropped on carpet and it shattered.

I made the building during the first quarter of the Pats-Hogwires playoff game. Took literally 35 minutes, start to finish

Crab1.jpg

Note the naked girl. Hee hee. She's naked. Hee hee.

Crab2.jpg

You dont need three guesses as to whats gonna happen.............. I made the barrels from manilla folder, just wrapped around my pinkie, glued, added strip and lids, and painted.

Crab3.jpg

The scratchbuilt boat and dock. I need to make an outboard motor

Crab4.jpg

GREAT tent I got in the Sunny Days Camping Playset (7 bucks on ebay, free shipping, with a TON of great trees, terrain, figures, vehicles, animals, etc)

Note the two Navy men, guarding the dynamite Just like in the movie.

Crab5.jpg

Almost done.

Adding the water base, some detail work (front porch, dock stairs, more trees, shrubs, rocks)

I have a cool MPC cave and a Marx sunken ship/reef piece for the water

Also Marx Marines, and a battle damaged crab (**** cheap crabs, 99 cent w free shipping from Shanghai) which I dropped on carpet and it shattered.

I made the building during the first quarter of the Pats-Hogwires playoff game. Took literally 35 minutes, start to finish

View attachment 229428

Note the naked girl. Hee hee. She's naked. Hee hee.

View attachment 229429

You dont need three guesses as to whats gonna happen.............. I made the barrels from manilla folder, just wrapped around my pinkie, glued, added strip and lids, and painted.

View attachment 229430

The scratchbuilt boat and dock. I need to make an outboard motor

View attachment 229431

GREAT tent I got in the Sunny Days Camping Playset (7 bucks on ebay, free shipping, with a TON of great trees, terrain, figures, vehicles, animals, etc)

Note the two Navy men, guarding the dynamite Just like in the movie.

View attachment 229432

What a great thing to behold! What memories it brings back of watching "Thriller Theater" on Channel 11 Saturday nights in St Louis...

My lifelike version :smile2:

com04.jpg

My lifelike version :smile2:

com04.jpg
[/QUOTE

Lol! Great! Looks like some sort of fiddlers crab? Where are you?

I once set up a huge 1/72 army base in my driveway and I unleashed a monster land crab who destroyed it, much to the delight of my daughter. :)

Wait, that's no fiddler crab. Looks like a ghost crab, but the rocky terrain doesn't jibe. I must know what kinda crab?

I'm not an expert in the definition of crabs :smile2:

Location - UAE, Indian Ocean. The soldier is 1.5 inches tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back