Atw (1 Viewer)

villagehorse

Lieutenant General
Anyone worked out this new line of American troops for November under the coding ATW? Thinking it may be set in WW1, so 'American Trench Warfare'. Ok lame, but I cannot think what these are going to be. Cheers, Robin.

I believe the motto of the 82nd Airborne Division is 'All the way'. = ATW? Maybe it's Alvin York :)

I believe the motto of the 82nd Airborne Division is 'All the way'. = ATW? Maybe it's Alvin York :)

You could be right , another interpretation could be American troops Western front. ( Southern and Northern Europe ??)
guy:smile2:

Anti-Tank-Weapon
My guess WW2.

TG has to my knowledge not yet produced a US anti-tank-weapon so I hope the poor guys belonging to your anti-tank bat. have at least a bazooka to defend themselves due to lack of gun.,
guy{sm4}

Guy,

The motto of the U.S. 82nd Airborne Division is: All American, All the Way!

Regards,

Alex

You could be right , another interpretation could be American troops Western front. ( Southern and Northern Europe ??)
guy:smile2:

I suspect it is not that tricky. The A is likely American - TG did say the Americans figures were coming. And the W has been used before by TGM for Winter. I don't know what the T stands for.

Terry

hmm.. American Tank - Winter?

I suspect it is not that tricky. The A is likely American - TG did say the Americans figures were coming. And the W has been used before by TGM for Winter. I don't know what the T stands for.

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back